Thursday 7 August 2014

Nose Jobs



Nose Job, what are the options?

A. Non surgical nose job.
Dermal filler such as Juvederm, Restylane or Radieasse can be injected under the skin to augment the:
  • flat nose bridge,
  • correct the hump,
  • lift the nose tip,
  • straighten post trauma irregularity.
The filler comes with anaesthetic solution and thus it is a simple painless procedure.
Time 15-30min. Fee RM 800-2000.

B. Surgical Rhinoplasty. We will share in following session.

C. Thick nose skin. Laser on the skin to smoothen the skin texture

2 comments:

  1. This blog post is really informative and helpful for those who want to get best nose jobs done and look good. I will forward this to my friend who as looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, good post though it is short. I recently had a Rhinoplasty surgery in a clinic in Toronto. Everything went smoother than I expected. I had swelling around my nose for some days, but it disappeared at the end of third week. Anyway, I am glad that I went through with it and pretty much happy with my new nose.

    ReplyDelete